Sunday 27 July 2008

reflections

In the 15 minutes it took me to write the last post, the idea inside - that fitting rooms should be digitised - hadn't really crystallised. It was a sloppy half thought and blogging about it helped it grow a little beyond that. That's one reason I really like blogging because it forces me to get my untidy slew of thoughts neatly bottled.

Another reason is that at weird times (it's 1am) ideas will pop into my head that I want to get down. So the post was written in a vacuum, save for the various links out to supporting stuff. I didn't check to see if such a thing existed beforehand. That's bad because it could have been and I would have possibly wasted some time and it's good because I am - as we all are - infected by the thoughts of others. It was fresh.

Since writing it, I have had a look around and similar ideas do exist. It's hard being original.




No comments: